Wednesday, June 09, 2010

Honored by 3 Major Organizations
This has been a surprising and amazing year so far! I'm honored to be recognized by 3 great organizations this year for the work I'm doing in the Arts/Self-help fields to empower people to live more fulfilling lives, break through obstacles, and achieve balance and success in their personal and professional lives. I've been recognized as:
  • 2010 Outstanding 50 Asian Americans in Business by the Asian American Business Development Center
  • Designated "100 Passionate People" by the Taiwanese Project.org
  • Honoree in Arts & Literature for the Asian Heritage Awards by the Asian Heritage Society
For the Arts & Literature Award for the Asian Heritage Awards, the winner is voted by you, the public, so please vote for me!

To vote, go to www.asianheritageawards.com , go through the ballot to find my profile and vote for me! Thank you so much for your support!

Or, you can email editorial@asiamediainc.com and vote for me as well! Only ONE vote per unique email address will be accepted per category. Whoohoo! Let's Win together and get out the vote! Thank you for your support!