Wednesday, June 09, 2010

Happy Days of Summer!

I took a break from sending my monthly newsletter for quite some time, but I'm back now by popular demand! It's finally great to revive it again this summer!

The summer is finally here and thank goodness! Gone are the days of rain, gloom, and cold, and now are the days of fun, sun, and warmth! With the great weather, comes a fantastic opportunity to give thanks and gratitude to those in our lives we appreciate and the blessings we've received during the year. I know for some of you who are listeners of my radio show "Positive Changes with Panney Wei" on KCAA 1050 AM, you feel that sometimes you attract difficult situations or this year has been particularly hard-hitting for some of you. I understand the struggle but try to keep a positive frame of mind. Despite what's happening in your life now, there's still so much to be grateful for. There are always ups and downs in life. That's just life! Life is full of challenges, but if you don't really let it get to you, you'll always come out on top. Because it's your attitude that determines your character when facing obstacles, and it'll be more in your favor if you can see yourself as a champion, a champion in your life that can surmount any obstacle rather than just a passerby or passenger sitting passively on the bus just going along for the ride. Be the driver, take charge of your life, and create the change necessary to get you back on your feet again so as we approach the halfway mark for the year, you're still roaring and ready to go! I believe that you can! Every time I've faced challenges, I've always forged through with the power of optimism, staying grounded, and learning from the experience. It's about finding the silver lining in everything. In the Chinese culture, in the actual word or character for adversity is also the word, opportunity. So let's look at every challenge and adversity as an opportunity to grow, expand, and reach our potential. We're all here to evolve and become better people, so adversity adn challenges are really opportunities for growth! In the meantime, this summer, let's focus on the simple things that are important in life, the things we already have and be grateful for them. Take a load off and enjoy the sun, summer, and fun, and relieve your stress by going outdoors or doing something funl!

My summer has started with a bang! I'm expecting a baby girl in late June and we're counting the days now as we cross the finish line. That's my happiest and biggest news this year even though there's been so much good news to share! I've been recognized by three 3 stellar organizations for my work as a life-coach-motivational speaker-author and TV-Radio host and empowering and transforming our community. I'm also in competition for my own show on Oprah's OWN TV and need your votes to advance to the next round! On my radio show "Positive Changes with Panney Wei" on KCAA 1050 and podcasting at Itunes, we had a great lineup of shows in April and May to keep you motivated, empowered, and taking your life to the next level!

In the meantime, have a fantastic start to the summer! Here's a fantastic summer quote to set the tone: "Beach sand, perfect tans. Day walks, night talks. Sleepless nights, pillow fights. & spending every day with those who matter most." To sign up for my free newsletter, email me at: inquiries@panneywei.com.

Looking forward to connecting through my podcast/radio show and next month's newsletter!

Warmly,

Panney Wei, C.Ht.